It has been a riot amongst fans about who the next celebrities will be in this season of I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here, and after a long-awaited premiere, we now know who will be giving up their beautiful, sweet lives to be roughing it deep in the heart of the jungles in South Africa.
Over the past few weeks, there have been many clues about who will be joining the show, with one celebrity being revealed as well. But there was still so much speculation on who else will be chewed up by the jungle’s harshness.
The first celebrity to be revealed was chef and Living Room co-host Miguel Maestre. He revealed late last year and has since been starring alongside co-hosts Chris Brown and Julia Morris in TV ads shown across the nation.
The other celebrities that have been revealed in the premiere are as follows:
- Entertainer Rhonda Burchmore, with the clue: “A leading lady, this Order of Australia winner really knows how to put on a show.”
- Former Married At First Sight star Ryan Gallagher, with the clue: “A lovable larrikin, this reality star is going from one controversial experiment to another.”
- Youtube star Tanya Hennessey, with the clue: “This YouTube star has over 1 million followers.”
- Tom Williams, with the clue: “This radio and TV hunk with a rig to boast once famously lost his shirt.”
- Reality TV star Charlotte Crosby, with the clue: “A TV megastar, this international party animal likes to prove her critics wrong.”
- Comedian Dilruk Jayasinha, with the clue: “A Logie-winner, this famous DJ loves to make people laugh.”
- Former Love Island star Erin Barnett, with the clue: “From a tropical paradise to jungle hell, how will this blonde bombshell and reality TV beauty cope?”
- Radio and TV Personality Myf Warhurst, with the clue: “A pop culture guru, this presenter spends a lot of time with their Auntie.”
- Comedian Nikki Osborne, with the clue: “An Aussie comedian, this controversial blonde is no Barbie.”
Two other celebrities who haven’t been revealed yet are speculating suspicion on the grounds that they are both former sports stars. With fans on the hunt to figure out who these last two are, they have been speculated to be former AFL footballers Dale Thomas and Billy Brownless.
It will be interesting to see how these celebrities cope within the harsh reality of the South African jungle, especially having left a cosy, comfy, easy lifestyle back home.
What are your thoughts on these celebrities? Are you excited about this season? Let us know in the comment section below.
Written by Ashley Riordan